Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lindsey + Paul


I had the pleasure of meeting Lindsey and Paul through my dear friend Marisa, who happens to be Lindsey's sister. I was so excited when they chose to work with me for their wedding. Lindsey is such a beautiful person inside and out. She is very detailed oriented and knew exactly what she wanted for her wedding. Her vision was impeccable and the outcome was beautiful. And Paul...what can I say about Paul...Fun, Fun, Fun! This Groom has so much energy, excitement and just love to share for everyone. I can say that they bring out the best in each other. I truly loved meeting with them and seeing their special day come together. 


I must also give a shout out to the Father of the Bride, Rob, was such an amazing person to work with on this wedding. He truly helped create a memorable experience for everyone that day. 

Lindsey, an interior designer, brought her talent to the table. She made so many amazing creations for the wedding, from the back drop for the photo booth, to the guest's favors, to the board for her place cards.

Her theme of the wedding was based around her beautiful wedding gown that was adorned with delicate polka dots.  She repeated the dot motif throughout her design including the dot table linens and the use of colorful dot lighting pendants over the dance floor.



I must say, this wedding was very special to me, not only because I was working with a friend's sister, but because many of the vendors happen to be friends of mine in the industry. We all just had a blast together!

So here's to another successful wedding and cheers to the new Bride and Groom, Lindsey + Paul!




CEREMONY & RECEPTION LOCATION 

WEDDING COORDINATOR  
SHELLEY ESCHLEMAN 

PHOTOGRAPHY

CATERING 

FLORAL

RENTALS 

CHIAVARI CHAIRS

LINENS 

LIGHTING + LOUNGE FURNITURE

DJ  

GUITARIST

1 comment:

  1. SIMPLY SANTA BARBARA EVENTS - SHELLEY ESCHLEMAN
    WEDDING PLANNER. Shelly is wonderful, she won't disappoint.
    see more:http://www.weddingtrendsandtraditions.com/santa_barbara_wedding_directory/simply-santa-barbara-events-santa-barbara-wedding-planner

    ReplyDelete